Wins from Coaching
- Took the leap to complete my Coach U Core Essentials Program and shift my focus from nutrition and wellness coaching to life purpose and wellness coaching. This was a huge decision for me.
- Gave myself permission to “move on” to new career horizons and feel good about the decision. I realized that I did not need to hold on to that part of my life any more.
- Accepting that I will always have a lot of balls; it’s who I am and how I keep life interesting!
- I’ve made yoga and Pilates a regular part of my life as a way to care of my back.
- Greater appreciation of my amazing husband and children, and how blessed I am.
One Big Inner Change
I became much more confident and realized that I NEEDED to change my career trajectory, and it is not late to make the change. I also realized that this is just part of my very full life and that I need to embrace all of it. It’s about choice, and I can choose to do as much or as little as I want.
Chere who believed in me, met you where I was without judgment and championed my dreams. I have been at a crossroads with my career for several years, but fearful of letting go of my past career and moving into new territory. Chere was the support I needed to take the leap, which I am so glad I did. Thank you Chere!
MS, RDN, LDN