Wins from Coaching
- Wrote a business plan focusing on recipe development.
- Returned to my full-time job more focused and a better manager of my time.
- Gave a talk to the Florissant Rotary Club
- Savoring my alone time each morning to get focused each day.
- Better work/life balance. Work stays at work. Home is for family.
One Big Inner Change
I started coaching with the intention of getting more out of my career-doing what I want to do when I want to do it and getting paid what I’m worth while helping people. During the process, I learned that entrepreneurship is something that I need to pursue to have a fulfilling career.
Coaching helped me to put my life in perspective. The initial focus was my career, but Chere helped me to think about and develop other areas of my life such as my relationships and my health. The Print was enlightening for me. I know the characteristics of my best self now and strive to practice them daily.