This month I want to highlight Lynda Enright, MS, RDN, LD, CLT who helps heal people’s guts so they can lose weight and have more energy and feel great. Her clean recipes are practical for busy people on the go.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (options: quinoa, noodles)
- 12 oz. baked chopped chicken (options: slow cooker pulled pork, canned salmon, baked tofu)
- 1 can beans, drained (black, garbanzo, kidney)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped in half (options: sweet peppers, cucumbers)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed (options: other vegetables)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (options: parsley, basil)
- 1 onion, diced (options: 3 cloves minced garlic, chopped scallions)
- Juice of 1 lime (options: lemon, orange, vinegar)
- 1 chopped avocado (options: nut or olive oil)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Gently mix to combine.
Lynda Enright, MS, RDN, LD, CLT is a Wellness Coach, Leap Therapist and Speaker.
She is the owner of Be Well Nutrition Consulting, a busy mom to three wonderful children and struggles just like the rest of us to make the healthiest food choices with her busy life. She gets it!
Lynda is passionate about the impact food has on your health. She learned first hand how food can make you sick and how it can make you well! Lynda helps busy professionals create a plan to heal their gut so they no longer have to live with symptoms of poor health like weight gain, digestive upset, fatigue and brain fog.
When Lynda isn’t studying and teaching nutrition, she loves to be active with her husband and 3 kids.
Give this recipe a try. Lynda and I can’t wait to hear how much you will love the ease of it.
Lynda specializes in food sensitivity testing. Contact Lynda for a discounted Holiday Healing package by December 31, 2017.