Oh how I love milk! As a dietitian I feel people need to know the real science behind milk.
- Milk is a nutrient powerhouse – and it’s not just for kids.
- Milk is a real, wholesome and local product from family farms across the nation.
- Milk contains a lot that’s good, without the “bad” that some people think (like excess
- calories and fat).
- Milk is simple – especially compared to non-dairy milks that can have more than 10 ingredients.
- Milk provides high-quality protein (almond and other non-dairy milks may have just 1 gram of protein).
Disclosure: I am a Midwest Dairy Ambassador and did not get paid to write this post. These opinions are my own.